Professional family portraits for you and your family.
Advanced off camera lighting and natural lighting for amazing high quality sharp clear photos of your family.
- Family beach portraits
- A fun time for the whole family.
- Outstanding picture quality.
- Off camera and natural lighting
- Beautifully posed portraits of your family and un-posed nutty fun stuff.
- Large full group shots of everyone and then broke down smaller group shots.
- Kids or anyone can have individual shots just ask were there for you.
- On-line photo gallery for ordering and viewing prints for 60 days.
- New 10×10 beach photo albums now available.
- Super fast turnaround time for viewing your photos on-line.
- 4 x 6 proofs shipped right to your door.
- Opportunity to buy a master CD of all your edited photos with permission to make your own prints in any size and amount you want..
- Sunset beach portrait session $235
- Call you book your beach session (850) 346-7286
We have a website just for our Family beach portraits.
For more information and prices please visit us at – At The Beach Portraits
Beach portraits at your location or ours from Fort Walton beach FL to Fort Morgan AL
Many of you will be staying at beach condos, rental houses or at a hotel.
If you like we can meet you right at your location as long as you’re staying on the beach and photograph your family down by the waters edge. The downside is most of the hotels condos and beach houses do not have the beautiful sea oats that other areas of the beach have to offer.
For the best results we would recommend that you meet us at one of our special hotspots on the beach. To us a hotspot is a location with beautiful sea oats some sand dunes and a awesome view of the ocean. Each town we Photograph in we have special locations all picked out for you. In Pensacola we like to shoot on Pensacola beach down past the Portofino island resort. Lots of sea oats and sand dunes and wide open beach area. For our Destin and Fort Walton beach customers we photograph on Okaloosa Island at Beasley Park.
The best time for your family beach portrait session.
We like to start our family sessions one hour before sunset and shoot on into sunset so you receive a mixture of natural light photos and portraits with a beautiful sun setting sky behind you. We can and will shoot at other times of the day except for in the morning just remember other times of the day you will not have the magic hour that sunsets produce on the beach And the beautiful colors in the sky but you will have a nice blue shy on most days.
Call Donna and book your beach portrait session Now! (850) 346-7286
We are booking as much as a year in advance. We have many repeat customers that come to the beach each summer and have us photograph their family each year.
Most open dates are booked a few months in advance but Call or e-mail in we do accept last-minute bookings when available so call as soon as you can and talk with Donna about reserving a date for you and your family. Our beach portrait session fee is still only $235.
At The Beach Portraits